Introducing: Holiday Essentials Appoi...
Part of what makes Trunk Club unique is the opportunity to shop with your stylist in person at a Clubhouse. And now, we're introducing a new type of appointment at our Chicago Clubhouse—Summer Needs appointments.
These appointments are quicker than our traditional ones, for customers who may not have a ton of extra time in the day, or who just want to pick up a few new things for the season.
Not sure which type of appointment you need?
• Less than an hour
• For a summer occasion, such as a quick seasonal refresh. You might see men’s items like shorts, lightweight button-downs, and sunglasses. And for ladies, dresses, handbags, and sandals. But it’s your shopping appointment, so the style is up to you!
• Consult with your stylist beforehand online
• Clothes are waiting in your fitting room when you arrive
• Try on 7–10 curated items
• About two hours
• For more big-picture needs, including a head-to-toe wardrobe revamp, a Trunk Club Custom consultation, a complete seasonal or workwear refresh, or anything else you may need
• Consult with your stylist at the Clubhouse
• Clothing selected after stylist consultation
• Try on 15–20 items
Of course, some things will stay the same with any appointment. You can always expect complimentary beverages, and in-stock items can always be taken home same-day. So if you're going to the Chicago Clubhouse, specify with your stylist which type of appointment you'd like to schedule so they can plan accordingly.
Want to learn a bit more about a standard Clubhouse appointment? Check out our post.