Spring is on its way—can you feel it? Soon enough, you’ll be sipping drinks out on the patio and catching baseball games after work. That makes now the perfect time to update your closet with some fresh pieces for the season. We’re talking lightweight layers, short-sleeve shirts, and crisp new denim. And to make it simple, we’re introducing the Spring Essentials Appointment. Your stylist will curate a selection of the season’s most coveted pieces and have them ready for you to try on. It’s all the care and attention of a traditional appointment, in less time.
Not sure which type of appointment you need? Let’s break it down.
Spring Essentials Appointment
• Less than an hour
• Stock up on seasonal must-haves like polos and tees, lightweight jackets, and chinos for men; gorgeous dresses, layering jackets, and light-wash denim for women
• Consult with your stylist beforehand online about what you’d like to try on
• Clothes are waiting in your fitting lounge when you arrive
• Try on 7–10 curated items
• About two hours
• For more big-picture needs, including a head-to-toe wardrobe revamp, a men’s custom consultation, a complete seasonal or workwear refresh, or anything else you may need
• Consult with your stylist at the Clubhouse
• Clothing selected after stylist consultation
• Try on 15–20 items
Of course, with any appointment, you’ll receive our Clubhouse perks. Complimentary beverages when you walk in, the full attention of an expert stylist, and you can take in-stock items home the same day.
If you’re interested in scheduling a Spring Essentials Appointment, request one with your stylist today.
To learn a bit more about a standard Clubhouse appointment, check out the six reasons you should visit us.